Euro Jet Intercontinental(Notice to end customers and contractual partners on the processing of their personal data, version 25th May 2018)
On the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - GDPR, which becomes applicable on 25 May 2018, we hold a number of obligations concerning the protection of your personal data. We place a maximum of emphasis on fulfilling these obligations. Therefore, we hereby provide you with the following key information concerning the processing of your personal data.
1. What data do we process?
Depending on the nature of services requested and the location, where such services are provided, Euro Jet Intercontinental Limited, company ID: 002842V, with registered office at 12 Mount Havelock, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2QG ("Euro Jet" or "we") may process the following data:
End customers (passengers) and air crews:
- first name and surname; li>
- form and number of identity document, passport number, issuing State or authority and period of validity; li>
- date of birth; li>
- citizenship; li>
- telephone number and/or email address; li>
- copy of passport (if needed for travelling to Non-Schengen Countries); li>
- journey details (incl. journey destinations, airports, arrival and departure times); li>
- information on the services ordered and delivered, their price and payment; li>
- information on contractual partners involved; li>
- payment details);in case of air crew members Euro Jet may process also information on licenses, certificates and training records.
first name and
- registered office; li>
- telephone number and/or email address; li>
- information on, language, technical or other skills, including the respective licenses and certificates; li>
- form and number of identity document, passport number, issuing State or authority and period of validity;
2. On what basis, for what purpose and for how long do we process your personal data?
Euro Jet processes your personal data based on our obligations arising from applicable legislation and the fact that data processing is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
Euro Jet processes end customers’ personal data for the sole purpose of fulfilling our legal or contractual obligations. Euro Jet processes contractual partners´ personal data also for the purpose of marketing communication.
Euro Jet retains the end customers´ and contractual partners´ data for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations established in the relevant legislation, only for the period set out in those regulations. Euro Jet retains the end customers´ and contractual partners´ data for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations only for the period necessary for this purpose.
3. To whom do we transfer or make your personal data accessible?
We only make your personal data accessible to the competent public authorities that are authorised to request them as part of their supervision activities under generally binding legislation.
Euro Jet employs third party providers, e.g. handling companies, (“processors”) to provide certain services in many countries of the world. In selecting each processor, Euro Jet takes care as to their credibility and quality of service. Euro Jet transfers end customers’ and contractual partners´ personal data to our processors in foreign countries solely in cases where the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between the data subject and the controller or the contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person.
4. Your statutory rights
In accordance with the legislation in force as regards personal data protection, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data that we process.
- the right to correct your personal data if they are in any way incorrect or inaccurate.
- if you find or believe that we are processing your personal data in a way that is in conflict with the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, including if your personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose for which they are being processed, you have the right to request an explanation from us and to demand that we remedy this situation (for example, by blocking, correcting, supplementing or deleting your personal data).
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
- the right to object to data processing to assess whether the statutory obligations to which we are subject have been breached.
- if we are processing your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent.
- you also have the right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, which we process out of necessity for contract performance purposes.
- In addition to the above, you also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
If you have any queries or questions as regards the processing of your personal data, please contact us at any time in writing at the address: Euro Jet Intercontinental Limited, 12 Mount Havelock, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2QG. You can also contact our data protection officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.